Team Amanda is a community action network of grassroots activists working to re-elect Amanda Rishworth and keep the South in Labor hands.
WHY WE HELP
- Amanda is a fantastic local advocate who fights for us. Since 2007 Amanda has helped secure millions of dollars for local schools, hospitals and infrastructure - some of the first suburbs connected to the National Broadband Network were in Adelaide's south. Amanda has fought the Liberals every step of the way as they try to rip away crucial services from our community and allow jobs to be lost.
- Amanda's values are Labor values. As Australia’s oldest political party, Labor's history is intertwined with the history of Australia’s democracy. Labor’s commitment to fairness at work, access to quality education no matter what a person’s circumstances and firm belief that we should all have the same opportunities inspires us to support Amanda and help elect a Labor Government.
HOW WE HELP
- By sharing our stories - by sharing our stories about why we support Amanda and Labor we will be able to grow our community.
- By engaging with voters - making phone calls, knocking on doors and participating in local community events. When we talk to voters and share our stories it helps inform policy, address issues, and spread our message
- By helping to fundraise - collecting small donations, running raffles and organising local events. We can rely on small-scale community fundraising to raise the money that pays for all the materials and campaign infrastructure we rely on to engage with voters.
Click here to read why we're supporting Amanda!
NOW YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT US, WHY NOT GET INVOLVED?
Click here, fill in your details and we'll get in touch!